Submit Images to We Stand With Orlando
We are happy to share photos from any events related to the attack in Orlando. Please upload no more than 5 different images. All images will be manually approved before displayed on the website.
- Images and photos must be ones for which you have permission to post publicly
- If you wish to credit a photographer, you must include that in the caption.
- You original images should be as large as possible. We will reduce size and some of the quality when saving them to our server
- Images should be "landscape" oriented. If not, you may not have an appropriate area to crop
- We are showing photos in 16:9 ratio which may not permit us to show your whole image. The cropping process will show you what we will save and display.
- If you need any help getting images to us, you may also contact us directly.
Crop Your Image
- Click 'Choose File' and select (double-click/tap) a file from your computer/device.
- When your image appears, you may use the square handles on the crop box to select the part of the image you wish to upload.
- IMPORTANT: IF YOU NEED TO ROTATE the image, crop the part you want to keep. You will be able to rotate the image after it loads on the page.
- When the portion of the image is selected (it's clear, not "greyed out"), click 'Crop/Save'.